Friday, October 25, 2013

Five On Friday


Hellllo Friday! Thank you for FINALLY gracing us with your presence. Today, I am joining these fabulous ladies (a. liz adventures, carolina charm, hello! happiness and the good life blog) for my first 5 on Friday link up.


{ ONE }

I tend to only have painted fingernails in the fall. And for some reason, I always want them to be red. Maybe it's because of Gamecock football? Or Christmas right around the corner?

I am currently loving the color Rehka by Zoya. There nail polishes are toxin free. I learned this while I was pregnant with E. However, 90% of the nail polishes that I own are still OPI. 

{ TWO }

Did anyone else take advantage of the 50% off everything sale at The Loft yesterday? Here are two of the little numbers that I picked up.

Tailor Stripe Sheer Blouse via
Cotton Peplum Top via

{ THREE }

I love party planning! I will make up any excuse to have a party. And right now, I have a very fun gender reveal party in the works for my friend, Emily. She is 17 weeks pregnant and cute as a button. I tell her all the time that the first little bump is the best (and to enjoy its cuteness now because you wont feel so cute at 8 and 9 months)!




{ FOUR }

My little sister (okay, she is 28, but still the baby of our family) is getting married in April and her photographer (our cousin, Mary Katherine) sent her this photo as a sneak peek. I can't wait to see the rest!    


{ FIVE }

And lastly, Emery's Halloween costume arrived in the mail yesterday. It is pretty big on her (size 6-12), but we are still going to go with it. The peacock is the perfect mix of cute, unique and a little funny in there too. 




Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment