Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Southern Plantation Wedding


Jenn + Paul

In September, we attended one of our favorite couple's wedding in Charleston, SC. They decided to get married here after attending our wedding from Boston (although they do have ties to the Carolinas and are moving to NC soon) 2.5 years ago because they fell in love with the city. Some people just have good taste, what can I say?

The wedding was held at the beautiful Boone Hall Plantation.

Avenue of Oaks

Ceremony Location

Reception Location - Cotton Dock (Hi Marcel and John!)

Reception Location - Cotton Dock



One of my favorite parts of the wedding was the decor and the little details everywhere. Jenn (because let's be honest, Paul just showed up - all guys do) thought of everything and it definitely showed. HELLO, where was Pinterest when I was planning?

Here are some snapshots of those details:







I am missing pictures of two of my favorite details - the programs and the door of keys with everyone's seat assignment on it. Again, I must be better about taking pictures!

And lastly, some pictures with the hubs, friends and the bride and groom.

Marcel, Vironica, Me and John

Me and the Hubs

With the Bride and Groom


Congratulations Paul and Jenn! I wish you two all the best as you begin your (married) life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment