Tuesday, December 3, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things: stocking stuffers




Today, I am joining the "These are a few of my Favorite Things" linkup with Cheers Y'all and Down with the Dearmores.

Here are a few of my favorite things for the mr, the mini and myself:

My Favorite Things: Stocking Stuffers

The Mrs.

one // anthropologie limited edition gold monogram mug // I am seriously loving gold as you can tell based on my stocking stuffers list. My love for gold is nothing new, but this mug in gold is and oh how I do love it.

two // forever21 tassel necklace // I know these have been in for awhile and to be completely honest I wasn't really into them at first. However, I have changed my tune.

three // essie nail polish in miss fancy pants // Gray on nails in the winter is a must.

four // kate spade iPhone cover // I got my first iPhone almost a year ago now (behind most 7 years) and a cute cover for it would really pretty it up.

five // kate spade stationery // I am a sucker for cute stationery (well, all cute paper products - notebooks, agendas, etc) and add the monogram and this set is amazing.

The Mini

one // halo sleepsack // I love Miss E in jammies and she will definitely be getting a pair or two for Christmas.

two // noodle & boo shampoo // I have already confessed my love for noodle & boo products and their smell. But, this smell reminds me of E as a newborn. Maybe this is more for me....

three // bath toys // E has recently started taking baths in the big girl tub and love to splash and grab onto anything she can get her hands on. So some baby bath toys are a must.

four // owl knit cap // With the weather getting cooler and cooler, E needs another cute knit hat.

five // the night before christmas book // E loves book and this one will be a nice addition to her collection (a day late).

The Mr. 

one // west elm copper mug

two // thunder gear // Disclaimer: He wouldn't like the shirt shown. I just couldn't find another example. He really wants a sweatshirt because he has a ton of Thunder t-shirts.

three // Bb seaweed  

four // starbucks gift card

five // under armour socks


What are some of your best stocking stuffer ideas for your significant other? I would love to hear them!




6 comments:

  1. girlie, i am loving your style. first of all...your blog color scheme rocks. my heaven! neutrals. YUM! ;)
    thanks a million for linking up with us!! so glad to have you! CHEERS!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those copper mugs are so great! Great idea for a hubby gift! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! My husband is so hard to shop for but these are a unique idea that I know he would like.

      Delete
  3. Love that iPhone case, I'm obsessed with all things gold right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously can't get enough of gold either. I'm loving this case - gold and polka dots. Thanks for the comment and reading!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete