Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Emery's Birth Announcement


Awhile back, I purchased a Living Social deal for Paper Culture after checking out their selection of invitations and stationery. I just knew that I would eventually be able to use it for a baby shower, bridal shower, birth announcement or holiday cards. Once Emery was born, I looked them over again and decided to use it for her birth announcement. I spent hours browsing and creating mockups of different options and finally landed on the Simple Nounced one.





Oh My Goodness. I know she is mine and I am totally biased (I admit it), but look at that sweet face. How fast the time goes. I will have to post more of her newborn pictures at some point.

If you live in the Tulsa area, I loved working with Sherri Comeau of Comeau Photography. She is amazing with newborns (and older children too, I am sure).   

No comments:

Post a Comment