Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Emery's Birth Announcement


Awhile back, I purchased a Living Social deal for Paper Culture after checking out their selection of invitations and stationery. I just knew that I would eventually be able to use it for a baby shower, bridal shower, birth announcement or holiday cards. Once Emery was born, I looked them over again and decided to use it for her birth announcement. I spent hours browsing and creating mockups of different options and finally landed on the Simple Nounced one.





Oh My Goodness. I know she is mine and I am totally biased (I admit it), but look at that sweet face. How fast the time goes. I will have to post more of her newborn pictures at some point.

If you live in the Tulsa area, I loved working with Sherri Comeau of Comeau Photography. She is amazing with newborns (and older children too, I am sure).   

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post. Gratitude for the share. Anyways, we are just finding some ideas for a unique wedding reception theme. We want to have a grand ceremony at one of the outdoor wedding venues in LA but not able to decide on any theme yet. Is there anyone who could help us with all this?

    ReplyDelete